Hello external signer! For the digital signature be realized, we need you to install an extension in your browser that allows you to support digital certificates on the web:
With the extension installed, just follow the process below:
- Access the received email and click on “Review document”;
- Agree to the “Terms and Conditions” and click on “Continue”;
- Insert the Token sent to your cell phone via SMS;
- Click “Next”, “Next” and “Let's start”;
- Select the font of your signature and click “Save”;
- Click on the remaining signatures or simply on “Sign all” in the lower left corner of your screen;
- Click on “Finish Signing” in the upper right corner of the screen and “Yes”;
- Select the digital certificate you will use to sign and then “Confirm signature”;
- Click on “Allow” in the “Security Alert” Pop-up;
- To finish, enter the PIN and e-Token of the digital certificate.
For a better visualization and follow-up of the process, watch the following video:
We value your opinion, so if our article was helpful to you, please consider leaving a rating. We are always working to offer the best possible experience to our customers and your evaluation is essential for this.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks in advance!