In order to organize and centralize information, Atlas has developed an Add-on for Enterprise customers that allows non-Atlas users to sign a document
To request an external signature, follow the steps:
- Go to where the document you want to be signed is located
- Click on Request signatures;
- Choose the type of signature (Electronic signature or Digital signature)
- In the lower left corner of the screen that opened, click on + Add contact
- Now at + External Signers
- Fill in all necessary data and click in Add
- Select the users who will sign and click Next
- At the end, agree to the terms and place the signatures and initials where you prefer and when the document editing is ready, just click on Next and confirm your request.
Note: We now have subscriber reminders.
If you have requested the signature for an external user once, in the next requests, it will be pre-selected!
NOTE 2: When selecting the "Enable signer order" button, only the first signer will receive notifications and the document will be registered exclusively in their Inbox. After completing your subscription, the second subscriber will be notified and the request will be registered in the Inbox, following the same pattern for other subscribers.
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks for your time and contribution!