To sign digitally on the portal, you need to have on your computer an extension of your certificate, in this article you will find the step by step to do the installation.
Step by step:
- Go to the document you want to sign and click on the title;
- Select the "Enable my computer" option for the installation to be done;
- The next option will be "Go to the page" so that you are redirected for the completion of the process;
- Enable the Web PKI extension by clicking "Add Web PKI" in the Chrome Store;
- When the new extension screen appears, select the "Use in Chrome" button
- And then confirm "Add Extension";
- After the confirmation, the installation will be downloaded on your computer and then just accept the terms and conditions and now just wait for the installation to be completed.
Done! Now you can sign in the digital format within the Atlas portal :)
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No