- Access the Knowledge Base via the menu on the left side
- Enter the board or project where you want to create a new paste
- Then click on "Board Folders"
- Select the paste from which you want to remove the member’s viewing permission
- After thar, click on the green key below the paste name
- Remove the selection from the user who will not be able to access the documents from that paste
- Finally, select the "Save" option
Note: For the user it will be as if the paste did not exist; The user will not have access to any content linked to the paste.
We are always working to improve our services and offer you the best possible experience. If our article was helpful to you, I would ask that you consider leaving a rating. This will help us to understand what we are doing well and where we can improve.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Please sign in to leave a comment.