The knowledge base is a place where more static documents of the company are shared, as, for example, histories of previous years, normative documents, among others.
To access, follow these steps:
- Access Knowledge Base via the left-side menu
- Select the board or project you want to view
- On this screen, there will be the following folders:
Board/Project Folders: On this screen are all the pastes that were created manually in the portal. Generally, normative documents, histories of past years, lightning, among other documents are found here.
Meeting materials: In this folder are the materials that are attached in the meetings that take place in the portal. Whether in an agenda, vote or action of a meeting.
Meeting minutes: Here are all the published minutes of the meetings that took place on the portal.
Board/project actions: Here are all the attachments that were included in any board or project action.
- All green folders are automatically created by the system, therefore, there can be no editing or addition of new documents.
- It is not possible to drag knowledge base folders to other folders.
We value your opinion, so if our article was helpful to you, please consider leaving a rating. We are always working to offer the best possible experience to our customers and your evaluation is essential for this.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks in advance!