In this article we will leave the step by step and a narrated video explaining how to request the signature of a minute!
Step by step:
- After the publication of the act signatures may be requested;
- Click on «Request signatures»;
- Click on «Electronic signature» or Digital, the type of signature you want to request
- Then click on «Next» and select the signatories;
- Confirm that you agree to the terms and request;
- Edit your minutes by adding signatures, rubrics and personal data (personal data can only be included individually);
- At the end of the edition click on «Next» and you can write an optional message that will arrive together with the signature request to the e-mail of all the signatories;
- Click on «Confirm» and done!
Your request may take 5 minutes to be processed 😊
Note: now we have signer reminder.
If you have requested a subscription for a user once, in the next requests, will be pre-selected!
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service. At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks in advance!