- Go to the meeting page and click on "Create"
- Define the board linked to this meeting and click on "Next"
- Choose the date, start time and duration of the meeting and click on "Next"
- Define the meeting’s title, location if necessary, videoconference and which attendees should receive an invitation to the event
- Then decide if the attendees should receive the invite through the Atlas (remember that if you do not send the invite through the Atlas, the selected attendees will still be notified when the call is done and the minutes published).
- Complete the process by clicking on "Create"
Now that the meeting has been created, you can include items on the agenda, define the owners, manage permissions and open voting.
Remember that only board owners may create new meetings.
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks for your time and contribution!