In the event that you are not receiving the token by SMS to access the portal, some number may be blocked on your cell phone. To verify, do the following:
- Go to Settings on your cell pone;
- Click the “Messages” option;
- Select the option “Blocked Contacts” (Numbers that are normally used for SMS shipping: 30125 / 28083 / 27900 / 27440 / 28420 / 7905);
- If any of these are in the list, swipe to the right side and then click on “Unblock”.
- Go to “Messages” on your cell phone;
- Click the three dots, on the right side;
- Select the “Settings” option;
- Click “Blocked Numbers and Messages” and go to the first option “Blocked Numbers”;
- Numbers that are normally used for sending SMS: 30125 / 28083 / 27900 / 27440 / 28420 / 7905;
- If any of these are in the list, click “Edit” on the top right side and remove the number from the blocked list.
Important: the sending of the token may take a few minutes to arrive due to the delay of some operators. So I ask you to request the token again, as in some cases the second or third request generates the shipment. If you still did not receive it, please request it by voice or by whatsapp (option available just below the token entry space).
Note: In the case of an electronic signature*, the token is usually sent by the number 27800
*Only available for the Enterprise Plan.
Please sign in to leave a comment.