In case that you are not receiving the token by SMS to access the portal, some number may be blocked on your cell phone. To verify, do the following:
- Go to Settings on your cell pone;
- Click the “Messages” option;
- Select the option “Blocked Contacts” (Numbers that are normally used for SMS shipping: 30125 / 28083 / 27900 / 27440 / 28420 / 7905);
- If any of these are in the list, swipe to the right side and then click on “Unblock”.
- Go to “Messages” on your cell phone;
- Click the three dots, on the right side;
- Select the “Settings” option;
- Click “Blocked Numbers and Messages” and go to the first option “Blocked Numbers”;
- Numbers that are normally used for sending SMS: 30125 / 28083 / 27900 / 27440 / 28420 / 7905;
- If any of these are in the list, click “Edit” on the top right side and remove the number from the blocked list.
Important: the sending of the token may take a few minutes to be delivered due to the delay of some operators. So I ask you to request the token again, as in some cases the second or third request generates the deliver. If you still did not receive it, please request it by voice or by WhatsApp (options available below the token entry space).
Note: In the case of an electronic signature, the token is usually sent by the number 27800 (Only available for the Enterprise Plan)
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No