In the menu Inbox you will have all your pending: Tasks, polls, signatures, forms and mentions. On that screen you can find:
- Inbox: Tasks, signatures, forms and polls you have to make;
- Mentions: You will be able to view all the times in which you were mentioned within a comment, either in the agenda, votings or actions.
- Outbox: Tasks, signatures, forms and polls that you created for other users to perform;
- Others: Tasks, signatures, forms and polls that members of the Boards in which you participate have to perform;
- Filters: You can view tasks, mentions, forms, signatures and/or polls, filter by closed and open, as well as by period of time;
- Create new: Task or voting; It is important to remember that all voting must be linked to a meeting and that any action must be linked to a meeting or project. (How to create a voting?)
Important: Signatures and forms are only available for the Enterprise plan. (To know more about forms, click here!)
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No