One of the most common ways to use the "Voting" feature in Atlas is to approve meeting minutes. Below, you can find the process: How to approve meeting minutes?
To create a voting:
- Go to the meeting for which you want to create a voting
- Click on the blue "+" on the Voting field (just below agenda items)
- Choose the type of voting (approval or custom)
- Select the members to vote
- Choose if the vote will be open or secret
- Click on "OK" and enter the title of the voting
- Set a deadline for voting, and finish
- The opening of the voting will generate an email notification to the voting members.
- Only meeting owners can create votings.
We are always working to improve our services and offer you the best possible experience. If our article was helpful to you, I would ask that you consider leaving a rating. This will help us to understand what we are doing well and where we can improve.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No