- Go to the meeting for which you want to remove the permission to view an agenda item from a board member
- Click on the item title for which you want to manage the permission
- Select the green key icon below the item title
- Deselect the member who you do not want to see the content
- Click on "Save"
- People without permission will not be able to access the agenda item or the material attached to the item
Only the owners of the meeting or agenda item may give or remove permission for board members to access the content.
We value your opinion, so if our article was helpful to you, please consider leaving a rating. We are always working to offer the best possible experience to our customers and your evaluation is essential for this.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks in advance!