To undo a vote:
- From the left-side menu, go to the "Boards" option;
- Select the Board where your meeting is;
- Click on the meeting that is linked to the voting;
- Scroll the screen down and select the voting;
- Click on the "Undo vote" button.
Important: This procedure is allowed only within the voting deadline, as long as the voting status is "Waiting for Votes". If, by chance, it is already finished, please contact the owner of this voting to inquire if it would be possible to reopen the poll.
If you wish to notify someone about the nullification of your vote, simply leave a comment mentioning the person in the comments of the voting. Learn how to do so by clicking here!
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No