- Go to the page of Boards and click on "Create new"
- Name the Board and click on "Next" to add members
- If the user is already registered in the account on another board, their photo will appear, which you can simply select
- If the they are a new user, enter the email and click on "Invite"
- To finish creating the board, click on "Next", verify the data entered and click on “Create”
Now that you have created a board, you can manage its members, create meetings, open actions and share documents in the Knowledge Base.
Only admins can create new boards
The display of the name is directly linked to the name of the company registered in the portal. Ex: Atlas - Board of directors.
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks for your time and contribution!