You can only invite members to join Atlas through an open Board or Project, and only group owners can invite new members.
- Go to the Boards page and choose in which one you want to invite someone
- Click on the green "+" next to the "Members" field
- Select the "Add User" button
- Enter the new user's email
- Then press the "Add" button
- To finish the invitation, click "Next" and then "Confirm"
Important: The new invited member will only be able to register after the approval of the system administrator. In case who invited is an owner and administrator, will not need the approval.
We value your opinion, so if our article was helpful to you, please consider leaving a rating. We are always working to offer the best possible experience to our customers and your evaluation is essential for this.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks in advance!