You can view and download a signed document in Atlas.
To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the meeting you want to view the signed document.
2. In the right corner, click on “Signature summary”
3. A window will open, and in it, in the upper right corner, click on “Document versions”
4. Then click on “Signed version” and scroll down the screen to find the signatures
5. You can download the file from the “Download” button in the upper right corner of the document
Important: It is only possible to view the signed document when everyone has already signed it and only meeting owners and subscribers can view the signed document.
We value your opinion, so if our article was helpful to you, please consider leaving a rating. We are always working to offer the best possible experience to our customers and your evaluation is essential for this.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks in advance!