You can view and download a signed document in Atlas.
To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the meeting you want to view the signed document.
2. In the right corner, click on “Signature summary”
3. A window will open, and in it, in the upper right corner, click on “Document versions”
4. Then click on “Signed version” and scroll down the screen to find the signatures
5. You can download the file from the “Download” button in the upper right corner of the document
Important: It is only possible to view the signed document when everyone has already signed it and only meeting owners and subscribers can view the signed document.