Thinking about time optimization and bringing greater ease to Atlas users, we created the functionality of importing a paste of documents that is located on your computer at one time to the knowledge base, being organized in the same way that the folder was on your computer .
To perform this action the following steps must be done:
1. Open the Knowledge Base and choose where the folder will be uploaded:
- In the "Company Folders": public to all users of the Portal;
- In the "Board or Project Folders": where only members of this specific group can interact with the content).
2. When opening the folder, click on the top corner, in the option:
3. Select the "Folder" option and search your computer for which compiled file you want to export;
4. After choosing click on: "Upload" and Atlas will bring all attachments from the folder, in case you want to delete any, simply click on the X next to the file name;
5. To finish select the option: "Confirm upload".
And done, your folder has already been added in Atlas! :)