Thinking about time optimization and bringing greater ease to Atlas users, we created the functionality of importing a paste of documents that is located on your computer at one time to the knowledge base, being organized in the same way that the folder was on your computer .
To perform this action the following steps must be done:
1. Open the Knowledge Base and choose where the folder will be uploaded:
- In the "Company Folders": public to all users of the Portal;
- In the "Board or Project Folders": where only members of this specific group can interact with the content).
2. When opening the folder, click on the top corner, in the option:
3. Select the "Folder" option and search your computer for which compiled file you want to export;
4. After choosing click on: "Upload" and Atlas will bring all attachments from the folder, in case you want to delete any, simply click on the X next to the file name;
5. To finish select the option: "Confirm upload".
And done, your folder has already been added in Atlas! :)
We are always working to improve our services and offer you the best possible experience. If our article was helpful to you, I would ask that you consider leaving a rating. This will help us to understand what we are doing well and where we can improve.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No