Permission manager is a functionality with the objective of helping administrators to insert users in places they do not yet have access to.
To make it clearer, I'll leave two examples of when we can use this feature:
Example 1: A board has only one owner and this user left the company even before inserting a new owner, now the administrator can insert a new user through the permissions screen to manage the board.
Example 2: When I need to allow a participant to view meeting history, I can now do this in bulk.
Now that you've seen the examples of when to use it, let's see how to use it:
- Click on your photo in the upper right corner;
- Go to Administration and select the Permission Manager part;
- Select the green button: grant permissions and choose where you want to make this access available: in a meeting, board or project;
- Now you can apply filters to facilitate the process;
- Give a check, in the table below, where you want to insert this member;
- In the right corner of the screen you will choose which permission you want to add to the user: just view, put him as owner or as participant;
- After making the choices, just grant permission, complete the action and enter the token that will be generated on your cell phone registered with Atlas.