- Go to the meeting for which you want to create the minutes
- Click on "Create meeting minutes" (the button only is available when the meeting status is Ready)
- Click on "Import from meeting data" to use the template suggested by the system
- If you do not want to use the suggested template, click on "Write from scratch"
- Format as needed
- Click on "Publish minutes"
I. If any member is restricted from seeing an agenda item, they will not have access to the minutes.
II. Only meeting owners may edit and publish the minutes.
III. The publication of the minutes generates a notification by e-mail to the meeting’s attendees
If you prefer to create the minutes outside the system, you can attach it to the meeting by clicking on "Upload minutes."