- Go to the meeting page and click on "Create meeting"
- Define the board linked to this meeting and click on "Next"
- Choose the date, start time and duration of the meeting and click on "Next"
- Define the meeting’s title and location and which participants should receive an invitation to the event
- Then decide if the participants should receive the invite through the Atlas (remembering that if you do not send the invite through the Atlas, the selected participants will still be notified when the call is made and the minutes published).
- Complete the process by clicking on "Create"
Now that the meeting has been created. You can include items on the agenda, define the owners, manage permissions and open voting.
Remember that only board owners may create new meetings.