- Go to the meeting for which you want to remove the permission to view an agenda item from a board member
- Click on the item title for which you want to manage the permission
- Click on the key icon below the item title
- Deselect the member who you do not want to see the content
- People without permission will not be able to access the agenda item or the material attached to the item
Only the owners of the meeting or agenda item may give or remove permission for board members to access the content.