Device approval is carried out by verifying user sessions on the platform, whether through the application or desktop. Each time a user logs in, a new session is started, which requires administrator approval for that specific device.
Once a device has been approved, the user will be able to freely unlock sessions on that unique device.
To approve devices we have two options, via Inbox, and via Administration.
- Click on your photo in the top right corner and select the "Administration" option
- Select the "Devices" option in the menu on the left side of the screen
- After confirming the user name, you can approve or reject the device for access
- On the Home page click on "Inbox" in the left side menu
- Use the filters to find quickly, selecting the "Accesses" option or the search at the top of the screen, search for the name of the person who needs to approve
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No