To ensure the form is submitted successfully, here are some points to watch out that will help with the creation steps.
1. Set a deadline greater than or equal to the form submission day:
It is recommended that for sending the form, the response time should be equal to or greater than the day of submission.
If the form is one day prior to submission, the form understands that it cannot be sent, as respondents will not be able to respond to it.
2. Complete all fields during the form creation:
It is ideal that all form fields during creation are completed, involving:
- Page Title; Can be found in: Sections
- Question Title; Can be found in Free Answer / Multiple Choice / Ranking Questions
- Option name; Can be found in: Multiple Choice questions
- Marker; Can be found in questions from: Ranking
With all these fields filled in, you can proceed with the submission in the best way!
Following the steps above, ensure that your form has been created and is ready to collect responses 😊
We hope you are enjoying our service and that you are finding the information you need in our help center. If you could rate our article, it would help us to understand how we can improve and provide an even better service.
At the end of the article, you will find the field “Was this article helpful?”, just click on the option you want: Yes or No
Thanks for your time and contribution!